To support the Bank's community (501c3 organizations) in support of impactful community progress
in affordable housing, education, arts, health & human services and neighborhood revitalization.
Joseph Coccaro, Director & President
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1110
Kevin Pace, Director & Treasurer
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1115
Foundation Administrative Contacts
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1116
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1134
Bogota Savings Bank Charitable Foundation
819 Teaneck Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1145
BSBCF was formed in January 2020
- Must be certified as a tax exempt public charity under Section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Submit application - (we recognize this may be an obstacle for some of the smaller organizations applying and we will endeavor to assist you with the online application)
- Submit project/program budget
- Submit Non Profits annual budget
- Submit list of Directors with professional affiliations and addresses
- Submit most recent filed 990 and audited financials
- Minimum Grant Request $100. Maximum Grant Request $10,000.
- Grant award amounts are at the discretion of the BSBCF and my be awarded for a lesser amount than requested and/or may contain conditions as detailed by the BSBCF
Applying organizations shall not, discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in ANY of its activities or operations.