To support the Bergen County non profit community (501c3 organizations) in support of impactful community building in affordable housing, education, arts, health & human services and neighborhood revitalization.
Joseph Coccaro, Director & President
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1110
Kevin Pace, Director & Treasurer
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1115
Foundation Administrative Contacts
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1116
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1134
Bogota Savings Bank Charitable Foundation
819 Teaneck Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666
(201) 862-8260 Ext. 1145
BSBCF was formed in January 2020
- Must be certified as a tax exempt public charity under Section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code
- Submit online application - (we recognize this may be an obstacle for some of the smaller organizations applying and we will endeavor to assist you with the online application)
- Submit project/program budget
- Submit Non Profits annual budget
- Submit list of Directors with professional affiliations and addresses
- Submit most recent filed 990 and audited financials
- Minimum Grant Request $100. Maximum Grant Request $25,000.
- Organizations may only submit one grant request per each of the two grant cycles
- Grant award amounts are at the discretion of the BSBC Foundation and my be awarded for a lesser amount than requested and/or may contain conditions as detailed by the BSBC Foundation
Applying organizations shall not, discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in ANY of its activities or operations.
2021 Grant Descriptions/Cycles
Community Grants: $100. Up to $1000.
Community Grant applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - first come first served.
Community Grant applications may be submitted commencing May 1st thru December 10th. Notification of Community Grant Awards within two weeks of submission date.
Impact Grants: $1000 to $5000.
FIRST Impact Grant Cycle opens May 1st and closes June 5th
Notification of Impact Grant awards the week of July 1st
SECOND Impact Grant Cycle opens July 3rd and closes August 21st
Notification of Second Impact Grant awards the week of September 21st
Key Grants: Over $5000. Up to $25,000
FIRST Key Grant Cycle opens May 1st and closes June 5th
Notification of Key Grant awards the week of July 1st
SECOND Key Grant Cycle opens July 3rd and closes August 21st
Notification of SECOND Key Grant awards the week of September 21st